Cat Hand Services
- Save Point service (Free)
- Storage service (60 Zeny)
- Heal service
- Warp service
Unlike the other two companies', Cat Hand's services are unlocked with "Credits". In order to gain access to these services, each character must complete a short quest to gain credits.
The cost of Warps to other cities is based on how many Credits a player currently has:
- 41-60 // 5500z
- 61-80 // 5025z
- 81-100 // 4765z
- 101-200 // 4590z
- 201-250 // 4170z
- 251-300 // 4025z
- 301 // 3970z
- Storage Service: 20
- Heal Service : 60 (Provided by Ferocious Gorurug)
- Warp Service (Prontera): 40
- Warp Service (Alberta): 50
- Warp Service (Izlude): 60
- Warp Service (Geffen): 70
- Warp Service (Payon): 80
- Warp Service (Morroc): 90
- Warp Service (Al De Baran): 100
- Warp Service (Juno): 200
- Warp Service (Einbroch): 250
- Warp Service (Lighthalzen): 300
- Warp Service (Jottunheim): 100 Not Implemented
- Talk to Cat Hand Agent ( 61, 125).
- Talk to Fluffy Gyaruk ( 71, 94).
- Return to Cat Hand Agent to sign a contract.
- Talk to Fluffy Gyaruk again, at this point he will tell you that you have earned 5 credits.
- Talk to Ferocious Gorurug, he will explain Fishing.
- Click the School of Fish ( 74, 135) to attempt fishing.
- Once you have collected 10 Base EXP. , give them to Gorurug. Your credit with Cat Hand will now be 10. Subsequent sets of will earn you 1 credit and 15,000
caught while fishing can be handed in to Henry Clifford ( 66, 122) for 2 black market credits each.
- Note: do not turn in any until after you have handed in your first set of fish parts.
- Talk to Hand Cat Mining Agent ( 88, 100), he will explain mining. When you have 10 credit points, he will allow you to hand in (3 at a time). Each set of minerals will earn you 1 credit and 30,000 Base EXP.
- You can only fish 20 at a time
- You can turn in 1 set of 10 every 24 hours
- To get the most points possible in the least amount of time, it is best to fish up 20 , then store them. This will allow you to continue fishing. The you get will be your point income.
A random item (or nothing) is given each time you fish.
- Messy File