From OriginsRO wiki
What if I want to lend my character to my friend?
- Do not give anyone your Master Account or Password!
- Please refrain from doing this. They may be your "friend," however there is no telling what they can or will do with your information.
- You will be held accountable for anything missing, lost, etc.
But, I can trust this person!
If you feel you can trust the person with your character, you can use our Guest Login System. This allows a person to login ONE of our in-game accounts, for a preset amount of time.
- To do this, go to our Control Panel: http://cp.originsro.org/main/
- From there, at the top of the screen, login to your Master Account.
- On the left side, scroll down and you will see "Master Account" and click "My Account"
- From here, you can select the Username and Enable Guest Access by giving this account a temporary password.
Guest access limitations.
The following actions cannot be performed while in guest mode:
- Accessing Master Storage.
- Assigning Skill Points.
- Assigning Status Points.
- Breaking Guilds.
- Creating Guilds.
- Deleting characters.
- Renaming characters.