From OriginsRO wiki
What Can I Do?
- Add links to databases to articles listed in this category.
- Add information to pages needing expert attention.
- Update pages which need updating.
- Add builds/equipment/etc. to class pages.
- Add unlisted terms to the Glossary.
- Add any information you seem needed or necessary.
How To Start Editing
- Anyone can be an editor, you only need to log in using your Master Account name (not e-mail).
- To edit any page on the wiki, press the edit tab on the top of the page.
- The history tab shows who has recently changed the document and in what way. This is a useful way to see if anything has changed recently. The cur link on the left of any edit compares that version with the currently active one. The prev link compares it to the one before, showing what that author did.
- If there is confusion over an edit, questionable data, or information one is unsure how to write in the article, editors are welcomed to write in Talk Pages. Click on the discussion tab of an article to see it's talk page. If it's red, that means there has been no previous discussion; however, editors are free to simply create a new page. Remember to end your text with a signature by typing --~~~~ in talk pages (but not the articles themselves).
- Copy & Paste Excel to Wiki Converter - Easy way to convert Excel spreadsheets into wiki tables.