- 1 Master Accounts
- 2 What is a Master Account and why should I want one?
- 3 Where can I make a Master Account?
- 4 What if I want to lend my character to my friend?
- 5 But, I can trust this person!
- 6 Guest Access limitations
- 7 Where do I find the Stylist?
- 8 Changes and Deviations from Classic/Pre-Renewal Servers
- 9 Common troubleshooting : Non-Wiki Edition
- 10 Common troubleshooting : Flowchart Edition
- 11 How can I check my ping?
- 12 How do I rename a character?
- 13 What are the paid services (zeny) offered by GMs?
- 14 Is there a stat/skill resetter?
- 15 How can I rebirth/trascend?
- 16 What are the Auto-Commands?
- 17 How can I use the Auto-Commands feature?
The Master Account system is a unique and useful feature of OriginsRO. Every player of OriginsRO has a master account, which allows them to play and comes with a variety of features.
Each master account can have any number of characters and game accounts associated with it, and allows for easy management and control of those characters. It also allows players to use the control panel to view all of their characters and accounts in the same place, and lets players share items between their various game accounts and characters through the Master Storage system.
What is a Master Account and why should I want one?
With your Master Account you can:
- Access the Forum
- Access your Control Panel to manage and create Game Accounts
- Log in to the game
- Edit pages in the wiki (Note: use forum username to log in to the wiki)
Remember that you can register only one Master Account, but once you log in with that to the Control Panel, you can create as many Game Accounts as you want.
Where can I make a Master Account?
Register for the OriginsRO forum, or click the below link. Remember that you may have only one master account per player!
What if I want to lend my character to my friend?
Do not give anyone your Master Account or Password!
- Please refrain from doing this. They may be your "friend"; however, there is no telling what they can or will do with your information.
- You will be held accountable for anything missing, lost, etc.
But, I can trust this person!
If you feel you can trust the person with your character, you can use our Guest Login System. This allows a person to login one of your in-game accounts, for a preset amount of time.
- To do this, go to our Control Panel: https://cp.originsro.org/main/
- From there, at the top of the screen, login to your Master Account.
- On the left side, scroll down and you will see "Master Account" and click "My Account".
- From here, you can select the Username and Enable Guest Access by giving this account a temporary password.
- Now give the trusted person the Game Account name and the temporary password that you have setup.
- He can now login through the Guest Access button in our game launcher.
Guest Access limitations
The following actions can be enabled (disabled by default) while setting a Guest Access:
- Allow character rename.
- Allow character deletion.
- Allow guild creation, destruction, join or leave.
- Allow skill and status point allocation.
- Allow access to the Storage.
- Allow access to the Guild Storage.
- Allow equipment trade
- Allow guild invite and expulsion
Where do I find the Stylist?
OriginsRO has its own Stylist located at the Tailor's Location in southwest Prontera.
You can find it easily by clicking on the Tailor-Icon on the Mini-map at the bottom left side.
To create your desired cloth, hair style and color combination easily use our CP's Stylist Feature: https://cp.originsro.org/character/stylist/
Changes and Deviations from Classic/Pre-Renewal Servers
Please refer to Clarifications on Changes and Deviations for New and Old Players.
Common troubleshooting : Non-Wiki Edition
Common troubleshooting : Flowchart Edition
- For most common problems and their solutions, check the following image.
- Size reduced due to formatting, a full sized version can be found here.
How can I check my ping?
Performing a Ping Check differs from OS:
- Press windows key + r.
- Write cmd and hit OK.
- Open the Terminal.
- Open the Terminal by navigating to /Applications/Utilities.
What should I write in <target>?
How do I rename a character?You can purchase a ticket at the Civil Registry , within Kafra Headquarters, in northwest Aldebaran for 500,000z. Use that ticket as if it were any item, and go to the character-selection screen. From there, you should right-click the character you wish to rename, and click "Rename".
What are the paid services (zeny) offered by GMs?
These values are taken from . If any discrepancy exists, the correct, up-to-date information is always the one on the main website.
- Pet or Homunculus name changes: 100,000 zeny
- Guild-name changes: 2,500,000 zeny
- Guild-leader changes 5,000,000 zeny. These can only be done from Monday to Thursday, and must be requested in the forum. They will be announced publicly.
- Weddings: 3,000,000 zeny. These can be held anywhere (does not have to be in a chapel). You can request them in-game (through @request, though we'll only receive the message if one of us is online at the time), or via one of our communication channels (preferably Telegram or Discord). If no GM can be found, you can reach the team through our issue tracker. Just create a new ticket explaining what you need done.
Is there a stat/skill resetter?
Rebirth characters can keep re-rebirthing as a way to reset themselves.
How can I rebirth/trascend?
Follow our wiki guide.
What are the Auto-Commands?
The Auto-Commands System is a tool used to set different @commands to activate as soon as you log-in. It is tied to your Master Account; thus you will have the same settings even using a Guest Account.
How can I use the Auto-Commands feature?
You will have to whisper NPC:AutoCommands (case sensitive). Upon sending any message, a NPC window will appear, leading you to the command list.
|Standalones||Stat Point Refunder · Name Change · Master Storage Expansion · Floating Rates · Monster of the Day · Outlaw System · Costume System · Hat Dyer|
|Quests||Botany Quest · Missing Book Quest · Kafra Band Quest · Skin Clinic Quest|
|Information||Guild Dungeon Access · Changes and Deviations · Skin Tone System · Changing a Guild Leader · Master Account · Game Account · Guest Account · (@) Commands · (/) Commands · Frequently Asked Questions|