Biolabs Entrance Quest
1. Proceed to the mid-eastern part of Lighthalzen. There, you'll see a guard (267, 200) who stops you from moving into the slum area. Talk to him continuously and you'll until you get into the slum area.
2. Talk to Fishbone (340, 224). Talk to him a few times to learn about the laboratory and then a few more until he requests 20in an exchange for information.
3. Once you've passed him the Jellopies, ask him to send you to the maze.
4. Type /where in there, until you get to a room with any of these coordinates:
You'll be sent to room that looks like someone's living quarters.
5. In the new room examine the Bed, you'll get a Short Stick when you check under the bed.
6. Examine the Desk, you'll get another Short Stick searching under the desk. The two Short Sticks will automatically combine to a Long Stick.
Return to the Bed and use the Long Stick under the bed to obtain a Cube.
7. Go to the Goblet on the small table by the bookshelves; upon examination you'll obtain a Rusty Key.
8. Move towards the wall at the desk. You'll see a cabinet of Chemicals. Examine it and type in Rusty Key and you'll get a Green Key.
9. Proceed to the Cabinet by the entrance of the room. Open it by typing in Green Key and you'll obtain a Polygon.
10. Next, examine the Bundles of Files on the ground. You'll obtain a Red Key.
11. Examine the Drawer next to the Bed and type in Red Key, you'll obtain a Jackknife.
12. Examine the Painting behind the Desk. Look behind it and type in Jackknife.
You'll obtain a set of numbers. There are three possible sets [4 3 2 9 1 6 8 2 7], [3 6 4 1 2 8 7 1 5] and [4 9 3 7 6 2 8 6 6]. Write these down or take a screenshot.
13. Now, move on the the right corner of the room to find a Chest. Take the Axe in it.
14. Examine the Barrel by the bookshelf and break it open by typing in Axe.
15. Examine the Barrel again. It will ask for 9 numbers to be entered one at a time. Enter the 9 numbers found behind the Picture (step 12) one at a time. Upon entering the right code, you will obtain a Yellow Key.
16. At the left side of the room examine the Power Generator. Type in Yellow Key to turn it off.
17. Then, move to the Status Light beside the Bed. Smash the light bulb and you'll obtain a Black Key.
18. Examine the Experiment Tube on the left side of the room and type in Black Key. You'll obtain an Oval.
20. Go to the Box beside the Cabinet. 'Examine it and you'll have these 3 options:
Type the following Shapes into their respective option:
21. After typing those in, examine the Box again. Upon opening the Box you'll obtain the item.
22. Return to the Experiment Tube, and examine it again. Type in 'Laboratory Permit.
Select Go downstairs and you will be warped into a pipe, continue down its path to the portal.
You will now be back in Lighthalzen by a Sewage Pipe. Your character now has access to the Biolabs Dungeon through the Sewage Pipe (311,302).