| Fire Wall Skill Info
|| Offensive Skill
|| 10 Non-Selectable
| SP Cost:
| Cast Time:
|| 2.15 - 0.15 seconds per level
| Cast Delay:
|| 4 seconds + 1.0 second per level; 2 hits + 1 per level
| Knock Back:
| (Mage & Super Novice) Fire Bolt Lv. 4, Fire Ball Lv. 5, Sight Lv. 1,
Create a Fire Wall on the ground that will block monsters from approaching the caster. All monsters except Undead take 50% damage of the Magic attack strength of the caster and are knocked back when they attempt to walk across the Fire Wall. Skill level affects the Fire Wall`s strength. This fire property skill can be cast to create a maximum of concurrently existing Fire Walls. Consumes 40 SP regardless of skill level.
- Each hit from a Firewall carries an MATK modifier of 50%.
- Firewall hits at a very high rate of attack: approximately 40 to 50 times per second. Be aware that if there is any significant lag, fast-moving enemies can pass through Firewalls without being hit. Also, if the mage casting the Firewall is incapacitated (Stunned, Frozen, Stone Cursed), the Firewall will not process attacks.
- Characters of the Undead property are neither blocked nor pushed back by Firewall. They may pass through any Firewall cell before it has delivered all its hits. Quagmire may be used to slow down fast-moving Undead property enemies so that more hits are inflicted.
- Boss-flagged monsters, including MVP's and Owl Barons/Dukes, are not pushed back by firewall. However, they must use all hits in a Firewall cell before they can proceed.
- Firewalls are aligned such that they are generally perpendicular to a line formed by the caster and the cast point, with the center cell being on the cast point.
- Firewalls with the caster's position as the cast point are aligned north-south on the map.
- Stationary/immobile enemies, when hit with a Firewall, will generally be pushed south by the Firewall.
- See Mystical Amplification for special notes on Firewall usage with that skill.