From OriginsRO wiki
How to set up a Guest Account
In order to make one of your Game Account a Guest Account, you will need to:
- Go to our Control Panel and log into your Master Account.
- Select My Account from the left menu.
- Select one of your Game Accounts.
- Under the Guest Access tab, select Enable and set the parameters.
You can restrict certains options for your character.
- Allow character rename.
- Allow character deletion.
- Allow guild creation, destruction, join or leave.
- Allow skill and status point allocation.
- Allow access to the Storage.
- Allow access to the Guild Storage.
- Allow equipment trade
- Allow guild invite and expulsion
- Guest Accounts only last for 3 months as a maximum, it doesn't matter if you set a further date.
- Items aren't protected; take this into consideration when trusting other people.
- Players using a Guest Account are still logged in via their own Master Account; therefore if you log a guest character alongside your own, it considers both characters to be under the same Master Account, and you will not get an EXP bonus if dual-clienting.