Kiel Hyre Quest
Note: click the coordinates to copy them, and paste them into the game chat to be directed to the location.1. Enter the Juno Bar. Click -> . The master will speak upon entering.
Talk to him and select
He mentions a delivery he was supposed to make to Ms. Lecollane. Select:
and he will give you a bottle of 1.
2. Go to the Kiel Hyre Academy (the shortest path is from Al De Baren taking 1 north, 1 west, 1 north). Talk to one of the guards at the main gate. You will tell him you are making a delivery to someone within the academy, and he will demand to know who you have business with, and what you are delivering. When asked, input the following to be allowed into the building:
3. Go downstairs and speak to Lady (Lecollane) . Tell her you are there to make a delivery. At this point you will overhear one student, Elly.
4. Speak to a Cute Student (Elly) . Ask her
You'll need to gather the Cheese, Milk, and Cacao on your own.
5. Go to the Juno Bar again and select
The bartender there will give you some more 1and pay you 1000z for making the delivery.
6. Speak to the NPC "Little Kid" (Cezu) . Tell her
Cezu needs you to go to Lighthalzen for her.
7. In Lighthalzen, near the top right of the Slums area, you'll find Windmill Owner (Mills) . Tell him
and he'll give you 1.
8. Give the box to Cezu in Juno , and she'll make out a separate box with the Flour and Eggs you need for Elly.
9. Bring the items back to Elly in the Kiel Hyre Academy (the guard should let you in freely at this point), and Elly will give you 5 she made. Don't worry if you misplace or use these cookies.
10. Talk to Elly again, because she feels she can trust you, she wants you to deliver the cookies to her gramps Kiel Hyre at his Cottage. Answer
11. Make your way to Kiel Hyre's Cottage . This is 1 map north of the Academy, just left of center.
12. Talk to the Guardsman on watch at the Cottage. Tell him
But he won't let you in.
13. Return to Elly with this news. She will give you a 1 .
14. At the Cottage, use the key on the door to the left and select "Unlock" to enter the storage room.
15. Move 6 cells foward, 3 cells left, 3 foward, then 4 more left, (or simply move to around the boxes in the bottom right of this room) and you'll find a 1 .
16. Bring the letter back to Elly . Speak to her a and choose:
Speak to her a third time and she will then ask you to go back to the Cottage and look around.
17. Go back to the Cottage , and enter in the door to the left. This time, when you are down there, investigate the bookshelf at the left side (there are four "Book" that you can talk to, they all work). You may need to check several times, but you should find a switch. Activate the switch, and a secret passage to the main building will open up. You'll need to click on the passage to activate it.
18. As soon as you enter the Cottage, you'll find yourself in the kitchen. Look behind you, and you'll see some boxes. Take some of the pet food here.
19. Outside of the kitchen, along the wall you'll find a map of the world . "Examine" at this map. You'll find something hidden but you can't get to it without damaging the map.
20. Go back to the kitchen, and investigate the Pot and "Try it.".
21. Return to the map of the world . Investigate it again, and this time you will find a hidden paper with a poem.
22. There is a portal near the south west corner of the room, enter it, on top of the hearth along the west wall, you'll find a green Calabash . "Look inside Calabash", and you'll obtain an 1 .
23. South of this point, you'll find a small indoor garden . Investigate the pool. After useing following options you should be able to go upstairs:
24. Go out the portal just to the east of the pool and through the portal accross the hall. At the top of the stairs, you'll find a dog guarding the path, "March Forward". Not wanting to alert the guardsman outside, you need to find a way past. Select "Give Pet Food" to toss the dog some of the Pet Food you bought earlier and it'll let you by.
25. There are three rooms upstairs, a bedroom, an office, and a library. Enter the office , the second room. Search through the documents located on the desk, and you'll receive a blank piece of paper with the Kiel Hyre seal on it (not in inventory).
26. Investigate the box in the bottom left of the room and "Use Old Bronze Key". You'll obtain a 1.
27. Go to the library. In the 1 'o clock direction, investigate the bookshelf at . You'll find a suspicious book 'To Elly'.
Follow the options:
You will obtain a small 1.
28. Go to the last room (the first one in the hallway) . Look beside the bed and you'll find a Drawer. "Open Drawer" to receive the 1 .
29. In the same room, you'll find a 'Medicine Chest' lined with potions, you'll spectlate that the blank document must have secret writing, select:
on the documents you found earlier, and you'll reveal a poem. Be sure to keep this information handy.
30. Head back downstairs. Just beside the stairs, you will see a decoration with 4 swords .
31. In this hidden room, there will be two test tubes. When you "Press Button" on the right one, it will ask you for a name. Input the code found in red on the end of the second poem "little lost devil". You'll be revealed the code "4772961".
32. Its time to Return to Elly. She won't be at the school anymore so there is no need to return there, but instead you'll want to go to her room at the dormitory located behind the school .
To enter her room, you can "Climb Water Pipe" by clicking on her window (it may take several attempts to climb up).
33. Talk to Elly. You'll find that she won't respond to you at all.
34. Check the cookie basket on the table. In the box you'll find a note written for you, select "Read Note".
35. Talk to Elly again. This time, tell her "Wake up, Elly!". She won't talk but she will drop a small 1and a 1 . Using the Key on the Steel Box (by 'talking' to Elly again) reveals a 1 .
36. Leave Elly's room, and outside you'll see an arrangement of 5 graves.
Go to the bottom right one. When prompted, insert
At this point, players obtain access to the first level of the dungeon.
37. Make your way to the far right side, the bottom door along the wall . Be careful as you cannot teleport here. When you attempt to
38. Inside you will see several women. Talk the one in the middle (the others do nothing if you click them), and they will introduce themselves as Allysia. When they ask you to identify yourself, show them the 1which you got from Elly. They will immediately know you are one of Elly's friends, and one of them will ask to speak to you.
39. When you're moved to a separate room, talk to Allysia and ask "What happened to Kiel Hyre?" and she will give you a 1, and ask you to find Kiel Hyre. Talk to her again and you'll be warped back to the 1F entrance.
40. This time, in the top right corner of 1F, use the "Red Keycard" to access the restricted area .
41. Along the path, approach the final door to the right . While Kiel will not let you in he will talk to you briefly, and give you a 1 . Use the portal to the right to exit the restricted area.
42. Take the part back to Allysia and use the Blue Keycard again on the door. She will ask you to visit her master in Lighthalzen.
43. In Lighthalzen you'll find Kiel Hyre's Mansion . Enter, and speak to the Steward . When he questions you. Show him 1 .
44. You will find Kiel Hyre senior and Allysia here. Talk to Kiel Hyre, and answer the questions he has for you. You will receive roughly 1,750,000 Base Experience, and a 1. Allysia will explain about the mechanical dolls but you don't have to speak with her for the quest.
45. After you're finished talking with them, walk outside and you'll fall unconscious after being hit in the head.
46. Finding yourself in a tiny room, talk to the Mysterious Woman. Don't tell her anything, and she'll explain about Kiel's company and its ties to Rekenber. (You end up telling her everything anyway) After agreeing to help, she'll tell you her name is Mitchell.
Note: You're able to re-enter the room after you have talked with her once. Talk to the Steward and ask for Mitchell. If you haven't talked to her yet, you can simply go back to Kiel Hyre and leave the room to get abducted again.
47. Talk to Mitchell again, and she asks you to go to Juno to investigate a woman who knew the real Allysia thirty years ago. Talk to her once more to take the airship to Juno.
48. Find the two women, Odd Grandma and Old Lady to the southeast of the main forum, near . Talk to the Odd Grandma first, then the Old Lady to learn about the Grandma. The Old Lady then hands over the 1 .
49. Head to the Rosimer Mansion near where the two women are standing, and go inside .
50. Go upstairs and head south, then take a left. Take the bottom left portal out of the set of 6 (or just click the navigation-> , and open the second drawer of the desk. You'll receive 1 . Check the bookshelf in the same room and find 1 .
51. Go downstairs again, and take the second portal from the stairs (not the one right under them) . Check the Shelf near the portal, and use the Master Key on it to obtain a 1 .
52. Take the other portal in the room, and check the Table in the next room . You'll get the 1 .
53. Talk to the Old Lady, and she'll tell you to search for a fisherman south of the KH Academy.
54. If you don't have the 10 with you, go to Amatsu now and buy it in the sushi shop .
Ask the npc for a Set of sliced fish (which are 10 Raw Fish).
55. Head to one map south of the Academy, and find the fisherman at the southern tip of the map . Talk to him and he asks you to bring him 10 .
After bringing him the fish, he tells you to visit Kiel's old hut.
56. Go to and click on the Wooden Board in the bushes outside the hut. You'll find the 1 .
57. Head back to the Kiel Mansion in Lighthalzen and talk to the Steward. Choose Mitchell and tell her what you found. She sends you to talk with Kiel.
58. Talk to Kiel, and he tells you the whole story. He then asks for your help to stop his "son", gives you a 1and opens a portal for you to enter.
59. Enter the portal and you'll enter the first room.
60. Click on the Receiver next to the bed. This will summon an Alicel and Aliot. After the summoned monsters are dead, 1will drop from the receiver. You will need a total of 4 for you or your whole group. It may be easier to obtain four now because it’s harder to obtain later on.
61. Click on the vase next to the bed, and when prompted, read the message on the bottom (by turning it upside down).
62. Open the chest at the bottom of the room. The password to open it is "open the door" (in case-sensitive, google what case-sensitive means if you don't know). You will receive a 1. You will need this Key for the second door.
63. Open the door at the end of the room and use your first Black Keycard and make your way to the next room. If the door doesn't open, make sure all the monsters are dead before proceeding, and that you have the required keys.
64. On the way through between rooms, you'll encounter a small number of monsters. In the room, you can open this door by typing in "Toy Key".
65. Follow the path to the third room. Open this door using your second Black Keycard.
66. Make your way to the fourth room. You will need 2to open this door. At the left side of the room there will be test tubes that can be used to spawn monsters. Killing them will reveal a 1 if it’s needed.
67. Make your way to the fifth and final room. There will be more monsters here than there were previously.
68. You'll need to try three times to force the door here open. Each time, 2 Aliots, and 2 Alicel will attack you. You'll need to kill the monsters before making another attempt on the door. The fourth time you put in 4 * 1and can finally open the door. This initiates a fight with Kiel and has a limit of 10minutes.
Party-Note:: Even if you've completed the quest, you will be able to return later and assist others if needed. But only those actively participating in completing the quest can open the portal to the Toy Room. If you want to do the kill part as a group every group member (1 by 1) has to interact with the door 3 times now to spawn the 4 Monsters each time. Interact a fourth time with door and put 4 * 1in. Interact with the door a fifth time now but choose No! Else you would open the door and the 10minute timer would start. Party members that not interacted with the door or missed putting in all iron parts won't get the final reward. Once all Party Members can open the door the leader can continue with the next step.
69. Once the door is opened, anyone who wants to assist you in the coming battle will need to enter before you do. Once you enter the portal, the door will close and no one else will be able to enter until you are finished.
70. When you enter the room a large number of monsters will spawn within a few seconds. Dispatch these and make your way to the center of the room.
71. Upon talking to Kiehl, he will summon more monsters (including the weak constants). After killing these, Kiehl will return.
72. Talk to Kiehl again. After a brief conversation, Kiehl will attack you. You must defeat Kiehl to continue.
73. After defeating Kiehl, talk to him again. He will explain his plan. In the end he will hand over 1. A portal will appear behind him, and you can use this to leave the room (If you didn't get the ring, talk to Kiehl again before exiting the room).
75. Bring the 1 to Kiel Hyre. He will recommend you look for Kiehl in the second level of the factory dungeon. He will give you experience, an 1 , and a 1 to gain access to the . At this point the quest is complete, and you can choose to find and battle Kiel-D-01 now if you wish.