|Martyr's Reckoning Skill Info|
|Duration:||Until 5 melee hits are dealt or dispelled|
|Target:||Self/Foe (buff self then attack foe)|
|(Swordman) Endure Lv. 1, (Crusader) Sacrifice Lv. 3|
Inflict high damage for the next few normal attacks, while sacrificing HP. Once Martyr's Reckoning is cast, the character will lose an amount of health equal to 9% of the caster's Max HP upon executing the next five attacks. However, these 5 attacks will have enhanced damage. Martyr's Reckoning has no time duration.
Martyr's Reckoning is an instant cast self-buff like Guard or Shield Reflect. Upon casting 100 SP is consumed and the buff will last forever until the 5 hits are consumed or the buff is removed. Re-logging, a sage's Dispel, dying, or casting Battle Chant will remove the buff.
|HP Consumption Per Hit (%)||9||9||9||9||9|
- Damage is increased according to Max HP, skill level and weapon +% damage cards, being the best weapon for WoE/PVP. ATK does not affect the damage.
- Cards increasing the damage will not affect the amount of HP sacrificed.
- It is always Neutral element. Meaning Ghostring and Neutral resistances reduces its damage. Using a weapon elemental endow does NOT allow it to bypass Neutral resistances.
- Reduction gears like Cranial and Poo lower the damage.
- Magnum Break's Fire damage bonus does increase its damage.
- accessory boosts MR's damage by 5%, and only the boosts with +500 HP part(its attack 5% part does not).
- Shield Reflect reflects its damage.
- It does suffer skill damage penalty during WoE.
- Other skills can be used after turning MR on. Those skills will not gain the damage multiplier.
- The player loses 9% HP based on Max HP after each swing. Meaning 5 swings equal 45% HP lost.
- It ignores FLEE and DEF of the target.
- It can be Perfectly Dodged
- The buff allows usage within Classical Pluck areas if casted outside it.
- Upon hitting the Emperium with it, it does no damage, but still takes 9% HP each swing.
- Foes inside Safety Wall take no damage from MR, but the caster loses 9% HP each swing regardless.
- Ice Pick does not affect the damage.
- Baphomet Card does not give splash damage for hits.
- Can be used on Boss Monsters.
- Turning MR on and then casting Gloria Domini, MR can still be used during GD's delay.
- Counter Instinct has a chance of halving MR's damage and reflecting it back upon the caster if it is being used with a Sword or Dagger type weapon.
|Crusader & Paladin|
| 2nd Class
|Cavalier Mastery · Cure · Defending Aura · Demon Bane · Divine Protection · Faith · Grand Cross · Guard · Heal · Holy Cross · Peco Peco Ride · Resistant Souls · Sacrifice · Shield Boomerang · Shrink · Smite · Spear Mastery · Spear Quicken|
|Battle Chant · Gloria Domini · Martyr's Reckoning · Rapid Smiting|
|Quests||Crusader Job Change Guide · Crusader Skill Quest · Rebirth Walkthrough|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword · Spear · Two Handed Sword|