Missing Book Quest
1. Start by visiting the Prontera Library, located at 192, 264, Prontera. It is right above the Weaponry shop.
2. Talk to the Librarian. Ask about him. He will introduce himself as Professor Gerlod who specializes in book cataloging. He will ask you if you can help him return his book 'A guide to identifying midgardian vascular plants'.
3. Miss Milford's house is located at 270, 96, Prontera. It is on the bottom right, near the old Swordsman Association.
4. Enter inside. You'll get a popup commenting about the house in its current condition.
Note: This is the part where players needs to check every book available and scribble it down, as you will need it later on.
5. Talk to her again. Miss Milford will reveal herself to be Emarentiana Milford who ran away from her brother. Note down her name. Miss Milford gives you a hint to go to Geffen.
6. Teleport to Geffen and go to the pub which is located at 136, 136. Talk to the woman on the right side. The Smart Looking Woman tells about her friend that left the pub and went to Geffen Tower to get a job.
7. Talk to the Lost Man on the third floor inside the tower. He will ask for your name (any inputs is fine) and asks you to tell his.
8. Talk to Binding Woman. Tell her you want to fetch a book. Bookbinder will inform you that 'A Guide To Identifying Midgardian Vascular Plants' was bought by an elderly lady somewhere in Al De Baran.
9. She is in Al De Baran 174, 117. Type "You have a book that is mine.", then, in capslock: 'A GUIDE TO IDENTIFYING MIDGARDIAN VASCULAR PLANTS'. Lady Mayfair says it's the right thing to return the book to its owner, but she borrowed a book to a friend of hers in Lutie.
9. In Lutie, 210, 130 is where Mayfair's friend lives. Examine the windows, then enter the portal.
Note: This is a pure RNG chance. You will either:
Answer: 'Greetings from Maryan!' <playername> 'Maryan told me you had her botany book...' It turns out that Mario had lost a poker game to a very suspicious Alchemist in Al De Baran.
Note: If he tells you to go away at any point in the dialogue, simply re-enter the portal to try again.
10. Travel to the Alchemist Guild. Once inside, go down the stairs and go left. Talk to the Shady Alchemist.
Note: In order to progress to last step of Missing Book Quest, the player must complete Botany Quest to retrieve .
11. With Botany Quest completed and in hand, go back to Gerlod to complete this quest and receive your reward.