Parties are small groups of players (maximum of 12) for the purpose of easier leveling and companionship.
To create a party, use the /organize "Name" command. You must have the Novice Basic Skill level 7 to create a party. Players can join a party at any level. The person who creates the party becomes the Party Leader. The Party Leader can invite people to the party using the /invite command (Usage: /invite "Name>") or by right-clicking on them.
- Each Take - Items can be picked up first by the person that killed the monster.
- Party Share - Items can be equally picked up by all party members.
- Individual - Items picked up go to the person that picked it up.
- Shared - Items picked up randomly go to one of the party members.
- Each Take - Party members only gain EXP for monsters they do damage to.
- Even Share - Party members share EXP. I.E if a wizard is sharing with a Priest and Monk, the experience gained by the monsters killed by all three will be equally distributed between the three of them. Only people within 10 Base Levels of each other can share (Example: Level 91, Level 89, Level 98 could share with each other).
- EXP to be Shared increases by 10% for each additional player who has dealt damage to this monster OR has received damage from this monster's non-skill attacks (regardless of that player is a party member or not) (this effect is commonly referred to as "tap")
- In a party of more than 2 characters, there is a bonus EXP (around 20%) per character beyond 2.
|Characters||Total EXP||Per Person|
Making a Listing
- Use the "/recruit" command to bring up the party booking creation window.
- Choose desired classes, level, leveling area and roles. A maximum of 6 different classes can be selected at once.
- After hitting OK, a new "Searching" window will appear. To modify your listing, hit the modify button.
- Once you are finished putting together your party, hit the cancel button to close the listing.
Finding a Party
- Click on the "Booking" button underneath the character infobox or use the "/booking" command.
- Input desired parameters and hit "Search".
- A list of available parties will appear, and you can contact the person who created the listing.
|Levels||Experience (Quest Table) · Base Level (Base EXP Chart · Base EXP Quests) · Job Level (Job EXP Chart · Job EXP Quests) · Party System · Guild Level · Homunculus Level|
|Leveling Spots (Mage Leveling · Crusader Leveling · Rogue Leveling · Stalker Leveling · Wizard Leveling)|