2. After giving the donation, continue north and read the Book of Ymir.
3. Next, head directly south from the book to the very bottom of the map, and go into the left portal. Continue through the next hall into the maze.
5. Enter portals until you arrive at a 3-way path, and then go into the right portal (middle one). Go back and forth until you get into another 3-way path, then go left. You will get into another 3-way path; go right and you will end up in the spiral.
6. Head to the center of the spiral and enter the portal there.
7. Once in the room with the machine, you'll have to click on the NPC bubble at the very bottom of it. This can be most easily done by approaching the machine from the south-east.
8. Once in Valhalla, walk north until you meet the Valkyrie.
9. If you've got no zeny, no weight, and no unallocated skill points on your character, you'll be reborn into a High Novice, and warped to the town of your original first class:
Turning High Novice
1. Your level will be reset to 1/1.
2. All your stats will be reset to 1.
3. You will be given 100 stat points to allocate freely without the hexagon's restrictions that regular novices get upon new character creation.
4. You lose all your skills.
5. You'll be left with both novice quest skills and the basic skills.
6. You will be given a Knife  and a Cotton Shirt , a homage to the Knife  and Cotton Shirt  all players get when a character is first created.
Congratulations! You are free to begin the journey to your transcendent class! To become the first class of your job again, return to the initial quest giver. They will recognize you and promote you immediately.
1. Players can keep re-rebirthing as long as they meet the standard conditions (no weight, no zeny, etc.)
2. You don't have to pay again and there's no level requirement for re-rebirthing.3. This is a way for the player to reset without having to remake their characters.