2. Talk to Metheus Sylphe, and pay 1,285,000 Zeny.
3. Read the Book of Ymir.
4. Head south from that spot to the very bottom of the map, and turn left.
5. Go down the stairs and walk through the maze path. Enter portals until you get into a 3-way path. Enter the right portal (middle one) and go back and forth until you get into another 3-way path, then go left. You will get into another 3-way path; go right and you will end up in the spiral.
6. Head to the center of the spiral, making sure not to enter the portals along the side and enter the portal there.
7. Once in the room with the machine, you'll have to click on the NPC bubble at the very bottom of it. It may be hard to get to, so find a spot within reach of the machine. Best may be from the bottom left if you adjust the camera angle if possible.
8. After you've been warped to Valhalla, walk north as far as you can, and talk to the Valkyrie.
9. If you've got no zeny, no weight, and no unallocated skill points on your character, you'll be reborn into a High Novice, and warped to the town of your original first class:
Turning High Novice
1. Your level will be reset to 1/1. 2. All your stats will be reset to 1. 3. You will be given 100 stat points to allocate freely without the hexagon's restrictions that regular novices get upon new character creation. 4. You lose all your skills. 5. You'll be left with both novice quest skills and the basic skills. 6. You will be given a Knife  and a Cotton Shirt , a homage to the Knife  and Cotton Shirt all players get when a character is first created.
Congratulations! You are free to begin the journey to your transcendent class!
1. Players can keep re-rebirth as long as they met the normals conditions.
2. You don't have to pay again.3. This is a way for the player to reset without having to remake their characters.