|Taekwon Mission Skill Info|
|Cast Time:||1 second|
|Kihop Lv. 5|
This skill is only usable by TaeKwon Kids, and cannot be used if the player changes into a Soul LinkerCU or TaeKwon MasterCU. When used, the name of a monster is randomly chosen. This will be displayed and memorized. If the player kills the selected monster 100 times (does not have to be consecutive), they will be award with 1 fame point, and will be assigned a new randomly selected monster. The selected monster will never be an MVP.
Bonus as ranked TaeKwon
- Level 90+ TaeKwon Ranker players receive a 300% Maximum HP and SP bonus, and are able to use all of the TaeKwon skills. View the TaeKwon Ranker Fame List by typing "/taekwon" ingame.
- If this skill is used while the player's Target Percent is at 0% (no monster killed yet), they have a 1% chance to receive a new random target.
- The ten players on each server with the most amount of Fame points become TaeKwon Rankers (no effect if the player is already a TaeKwon MasterCU or Soul LinkerCU). TaeKwon Rankers can perform an infinite combo of all kicks - Tornado Kick, Heel Drop, Roundhouse, Counter Kick - but they must prepare the stance of at least one of said kicks and spam the hotkeys when it triggers. Also, the kicks must be alternated; performing the same kick twice in a row ends the spam. The exception to this is Flying Kick, which cannot be used to continue a kick combo (but can be used infinitely without stance activation, as usual).
- If your target is Goblin, any monster called "Goblin" will count toward the mission (All 5 "Goblin"s will count, but not Goblin Steamrider).
- You can get a mini boss for target (ingame skill description says you can't).
- If 30 days have passed without the ranker logging at least once, it will be taken out of the rank list until they log again. Not a single point will be lost in this process.